Friday, July 31, 2009

First post.

Well I guess I've always been pretty opinionated and I always need my opinion heard, right or wrong. So after some thought I've decided to start this, it's mostly gonna be about sports and I may put some other stuff up. I'm doing this with one of my best friends Chris Erb, a Bears, Cubs, Mets, Bulls, and Jr. fan so expect a wide range of topics to come from both of our minds. Feel free to tell me I'm an idiot, I don't care this is mostly for my own entertainment and I'm hoping your entertained, I'm not gonna try to throw out extreme opinions just to get my name out, I'm gonna be honest with what I think. Not try to be the next Skip Bayless or Jason Whitlock who just say stuff to be controversal. I'm gonna give my opinions on my favorite teams, Redskins, baseball Giants, Denny Hamlin, Alabama football, Pittsburgh Penguins, and maybe a few thoughts on the Suns, but I doubt that last one. I will also try to give my thoughts on the news of the day or of the week. So here goes nothing enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment