Monday, September 17, 2012

Thoughts of the week

Holy crap has been it a while, first post since late April.  What has happened since then?  Well the birth of my daughter for one took away from my time.  So now instead of going long winded on one topic I'm gonna hit a few bullet points on the NFL, MLB, NCAA Football, and NASCAR.  Here we go.............

  • RG III is the real deal, leading up to the draft I didn't like the idea of getting him, but as summer went on I started liking him more and more, then I watched him play.  The guy is amazing and he takes care of himself, he'll run but rarely take a shot.  The one knock I have of the kid is he's a one read QB, if his first target is covered he doesn't check off very well.  The Redskins aren't a great team but 500 isn't out of the question.
  • Josh Morgan get the fuck out, are you kidding me throwing a ball at a guy, dude get serious and play with your head
  • Direct TV's NFL package is gonna lead to my divorce, my wife doesn't mind me until the Skins are on, yesterday when Sam Bradford was tearing us up I was a wreck and pretty sure she wanted me to leave.  I'll get better I swear, I blame this on the Skins you don't beat the Saints then lose to the Rams.
  • Green Bay needs an offensive line
  • Jay Cutler is crazy good at times and crazy bad at times.
  • If Denny Hamlin is gonna win this Chase which I think he will they need to tighten up, last two races we've had fuel mileage issues, I still love ya Denny just need to not make mistakes.
  • I can't blame the gas man for screwing Denny out of his finish yesterday b/c the Pit Crew is who won Denny the race in Atlanta, so we win together and lose together go get them 11 team
  • Who the hell are the Saints?  I knew losing Payton would hurt them but not this bad, they look lost.
  • The SF Giants magic number as of today is 9, and it sounds like Melky Cabrera will be welcome back on the team in the playoffs.  Not sure what to make of that, sounded like at first the team was pissed at him but now we want him to help make a run?  Whatever I guess
  • When the Dodgers made the trade for Gonzalez, Becket, Punto, and Crawford I was pissed, but I wasn't scared.  I knew they were losers in Boston so why should they come to LA and do any different?  Since their arrival the Giants have opened up a bigger league in the division and frankly are a better team.  Next the Dodgers will be the favorites but that won't matter this season.
  • IF the Freak is a shadow of the guy from 2010 and nothing like the 2012 guy the Giants will win the World Series, they can out pitch the Reds and Nationals are a different team with Strasburg on the bench.
  • Speaking of the Nationals they are letting Scott Boras run the team and it's annoying as hell.  Strasburg has a mechanics issue not an innings issue.  Babying him will do you no good when his elbow goes again it's gonna go not b/c he pitched to much but b/c his mechanics are flawed.
  • Bill Belichek is pushing Wes Welker out the door in New England, we made you we can tear you down, always been his way.
  • Tom Coughlin shut the fuck up, your mr. hardnose then you cry when a team goes hard on a kneel down, that's terrible bro.  If Tampa wants to go hard they can go hard.
  • 49ers are the best team in the league, hands down they got weapons everywhere, and the D plays like no other d in the league.
  • Dear St. Louis Rams players, you haven't won anything stop being cocky.  Yesterday some no name big meat head tight end was cocking off to London Fletcher, HEY dipshit London Fletcher has done more for the Rams than you ever will so shut up.
  • SERIOUSLY Josh Morgan get the FUCK OUT you moron.
  • MLB playoff predictions, AL Yankees, White Sox, Rangers, A's and O's get wild card A's win that, White Sox win AL.  NL Nationals, Reds, Giants, Dodgers and Braves wild card, Braves win that, Giants win NL, and Giants over White Sox in 5, BUT if the Nationals reactivate Strasburg, they win the whole thing.
  • Big Ten is down this year, like way down, our best team can't play in the postseason, not gonna be pretty but in our defense we lost a lot of good players last year.
  • Alabama is a great team, and I think their offensive line as a unit could compete in the NFL, not be great but compete, they got some big boys up there.
  • The SEC is the Triple A to the NFL and the rest of college football is playing at a double A level.
  • I know we're a race into the Chase but final 12 in order from 12th-1st 24, 56, 16, 29, 17, 15, 88, 5, 14, 2, 48, and 11.
Hopefully, I can keep this up for a while when Cora takes a nap on Mondays I'll try to get time to type something up.

No comments:

Post a Comment