Wednesday, October 27, 2010

World Series

It goes off tonight, world series, in San Fran, Giants vs Rangers. To be 100% honest I'm not totally in love with the Giants chances, but of course I didn't love us against the Phils either. I hear all the experts saying, the Rangers have too much offense, too much pitching against our terrible offense. You know what have to say to that, the Phillies had all that too. Doc, Oswalt, and Hamels were all tough but our offense some how found a way to hit them. The Rangers have a ton of offense, Hamilton, Vlad, Cruz, Kinsler, and Elvis, almost as scary as Howard, Utley, Victorino, Werth, and Rollins, too bad we shut them all down. I know the Rangers beat the Yanks, blah blah, but the Phills were in the World Series two years in a row, and we have home field. I know we're not flashy and don't have the offense to overtake teams, but hey for not having an offense we made it pretty far. I won't be shocked if the Rangers take the Giants down, and if they do hopefully Sabean does some work this offseason and gets some more offense. We're young enough to do this year after year, just need a huge bat to take us over the hump. I like our chances don't sell the Giants stock yet, I think we beat a better team to get here and damn it they can do it. ORANGE OCTOBER baby, don't stop believin.'

No comments:

Post a Comment