Monday, October 15, 2012

QB Trade Value Part II

I started it last week with the AFC, today we'll move onto the NFC.

Dallas Cowboys would trade Tony Romo for Tom Brady, Big Ben, Joe Flacco, Andy Dalton, Matt Schaub, Andrew Luck, Phillip Rivers, Peyton Manning, RG III, Eli Manning, Jay Cutler, Aaron Rodgers, Matthew Stafford, Cam Newton, Matt Ryan, Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, and Sam Bradford.  That's right the Cowboys would take over half the league over Tony Romo, what a pile this guy is, has anyone done less to be considered a top QB?  No Super Bowl appearences, 1 playoff win, and we have to hear about how great the Cowboys are constantly, wanna see Tony Romo's greatness watch the last 30 seconds of yesterdays game.

New York Giants would trade Eli Manning for nobody, he's their man and nobody could replace him.  2 rings over the Patriots, Eli is on the Mt. Rushmore of current NFL QB's nough said.

Philadelphia Eagles would trade Micheal Vick for Brady, Ben, Flacco, Schaub, Luck, Rivers, Peyton, Eli, Rodgers, Stafford, Cam, Ryan, Brees, and Bradford.  I think the Eagles are a mess and it starts at QB.  I think the Eagles need a guy who's experienced and accurate and they could be a Super Bowl team.  I kept RG III off the list b/c he's Vick 2.0 and the Eagles don't need what they already have.

Washington Redskins would trade Robert Griffin III for Brady, Ben, Luck, Eli, Rodgers, Stafford, Cam, Ryan, Brees, and Bradford.  I love RG III and did you see the 77 yard run he had yesterday to ice the game?  I'll give you my commentarty from the play.  RG drops back to pass, "why are you throwing the ball you idiots"  RG sees a hole and takes off, "get the first down run run"  RG makes a move away from a defender to the outside to get to the sideline "get down get down, keep the clock running"  RG realizes nobody is in front of him and goes the distance "go baby go baby, yeah baby RG III has struck."  Yeah only reason any of these guys could replace RG is expercience and maybe durability.  Another reason I listed these guys is they are better than RG but RG may have the biggest upside in the whole league.

Chicago Bears would trade Jay Cutler for Brady, Ben, Luck, Rivers, Peyton, Eli, Rodgers, Stafford, Cam, Ryan, Brees, and Bradford.  I'm pretty even keeled on Cutty, when he's good he's great, when he's bad he's Danny Wuerfel.  I can handle the faces he makes the attitude all of it b/c he's not the only one with those things, just the only one who gets seeked out when he's blowing up.  I think the Bears would have to get a guy who throws better than Cutler but not a runner except for Cam.

Detroit Lions would trade Mathew Stafford for, Brady, Ben, Eli, and Rodgers.  This doesn't mean Stafford is better than Peyton or Brees just means he's younger and has a future, the guys listed have rings and futures in this league so yeah Detroit would take them.  My Stafford rant is this, dude can you play the first 3 quarters the way you play the 4th good god man your killing me.

Green Bay Packers would trade Aaron Rodgers for nobody.  Only guy who could be listed is Eli and I don't think the Packers want Eli's up and downs in the locker room.

Minnesota Vikings would trade Christian Ponder for, Brady, Ben, Flacco, Schaub, Luck, Rivers, RG III, Eli, Cutler, Rodgers, Stafford, Cam, Ryan, Brees, and Bradford.  I like Ponder more and more but the Vikings have 2 of the best weapons on offense in the league in Peterson and Harvin.  Ponder has his moments but he threw one yesterday that cost the Vikings the game.

Atlanta Falcons would trade Matt Ryan for, Eli and Rodgers.  Once again I'm not saying Matt Ryan is a top 3 QB just saying his age draft position and fit on this team makes him perfect for this team.  The Falcons are the last undefeated and Ryan has something to do with that, watch that pass he threw to Roddy White 2 weeks ago and tell me different.

Carolina Panthers would trade Cam Newton for Brady, Ben, Luck, Eli, Rodgers, Ryan, and Brees.  I think Cam is stuck with a bunch of losers and he's feeling like he needs to make every play.  I'm not really a Cam guy but I think the Panthers like him and frankly don't want to give him up for anybody, but these guys are pocket passers and could do a better than job than Cam right now.

New Orleans Saints would trade Drew Brees for Brady, Eli, and Rodgers.  This system is perfect for Brees and I can't imagine what these other three would look like in it, with a running game and the WR's that are dangerous, let alone Jimmy Graham.  The 3 listed have shown glimpses of offense like this but never consistantly like Brees.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers would trade Josh Freeman for Brady, Ben, Flacco, Dalton, Schaub, Luck, Rivers, Peyton, Carson Palmer, Romo, RG III, Eli, Vick, Cutler, Rodgers, Stafford, Ponder, Ryan, Cam, Brees, Wilson, and Bradford.  I'll be honest I don't like Josh Freeman, never have.  I think he's erratic and inconsistent.  I like a lot guys for the Yuks more than Freeman.

Arizona Cardinals would trade John Skelton/Kevin Kolb for everyone, you name them the Cards would take em.  I think it's a mess out in Arizona and they win despite it.  I even think a guy like Mark Sanchez would help.

San Francisco 49ers would trade Alex Smith for Brady, Ben, Flacco, Schaub, Luck, Rivers, Peyton, Eli, RG III, Cutler, Rodgers, Stafford, Cam, Ryan, Brees, and Bradford.  I think the 49ers are a QB away, Smith is good at times but you can't trust him to bring you back in a game.  I think that playoff game last year against the Saints was blip instead of the norm.  The 9ers need a winner and a playmaker.

Seattle Seahawks would trade Russell Wilson for Brady, Ben, Flacco, Luck, Eli, RG III, Rodgers, Stafford, Cam, Ryan, Brees, and Bradford.  Can't believe this list isn't longer, I don't even like Russell Wilson I just know the Seahawks love him and think he's the future.

St. Louis Rams would trade Sam Bradford for Brady, Ben, Eli, and Rodgers.  I've had Bradford on this list a lot and I think the Rams love that they have him, and wouldn't want another young QB on their team.

Well that's the end of the list I will say the NFC was much easier than the AFC.  Hope you enjoyed it and if you got any beefs feel free to leave a comment.  Chase thought of the week, Denny got 2nd and closed the gap a little but running out of fuel at Chicago in the first race is hanging around.  With 5 to go Denny has won at all the tracks and could still win this but the 48 and 2 aren't going anywhere.  Speaking of the 2, it was nice to see the fuel mileage bug bite them back since Brad always seems to win fuel mileage races.  Stay tuned to the NLCS this week as the Giants try to bounce back from last night, and if you want my thoughts on them follow me on Twitter @DerekBredeson, I'm pretty active during the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment