Thursday, September 9, 2010

Afc North

Here's what I think about the north. This is going to be a great division to watch on Sundays. Three hard nosed teams and one cupcake to beat the crap out of twice.
1. Baltimore. I'm on their band wagon. Flacco is looking good. Entering his third year he has weapons on weapons. Ray Rice is a complete running back. The defense is a little older and depleted at corner and safety. The offense has enough talent to make up for the loses.
2. Pittsburgh. Well Big Ben put them in a hole for the first four games of the year. But the NFL loves the Steelers and gave them an easier schedule for the first four. They where supposed to play opening night before Ben let his dick out. Dennis Dixion will start those first four. Its like 1995 in Pittsburgh. Slash 2.0. Mike Wallace will be streaking down the sidelines. Hes a flyer. But of course its the Steelers so its all about the d. Good news Troys not on Madden this year. The course is gone. Lamar Woodley is a beast.
3. Cinncy. Well I wanna say they'll take second but i just can't do it. This will turn into a circus. The ring leader will be Chad Johnson.(refuse to call him anything else) I believe T.O. will put up better numbers than Chad. Owens had three shitty to put it nicely q.bs to deal with last year. And in my mind Chads not that great. Always pisses me off a bit to see Ced Benson running well. Carson have fun! You better step it up a bit. Defense is a great group that gets tons of turnovers.
4. Cleveland. Who cares! I don't. I only care when my fantasy players play them.

No comments:

Post a Comment