Monday, September 6, 2010

NFL preview NFC East

The time has come, time to review everyone's favorite division, the NFC East home of the Redskins, VaGiants, Iggles and Cowgirls. I know I'm a bit biased in this division so I'm gonna shock you and not put a lot of stock in the Redskins this season. We have by far the most questions, let's take a look.

Dallas is first alphabetically but last in your hearts, I know. They made some questionable moves with their offensive line, defense and coaching staff. What those moves are I don't know, their the sexy pick to win the Super Bowl b/c their hosting it, big deal. They have a loser head coach, loser QB, three RB's who need the rock, and a stupid WR in Roy Williams. They did however get the steal of the draft in Dez Bryant. I'm not a fan of this team and I'm not sure what the hype is about, where did they improve?

New York, well once again I didn't do my homework on these guys. They still have Eli, who is a loser. They have a decent O-Line, new stadium, not sure about their D. I've heard their gonna throw more this year, but frankly I don't care. I can't stand Eli, Tom Coughlin, Osi, or pretty much any of their guys. I will say when it comes to fantasy in a pinch I'll pick a Giant, as opposed to an Eagle, and I'll never take a Cowgirl.

Philly, they made maybe the boldest move ever in the NFL, sending their franchises best ever QB to a division rival (see Green Bay it's not that hard to do). They have put their trust in a young QB, who has no back-up, the Vick thing was cute no longer. They also have moved on in the backfield letting go of Brian Westbrook. So, let me get this right, young QB, young RB, their best WR is only a 3 year guy, their 2nd WR is a 2nd year guy, apparently Andy Reid doesn't like his job.

Washington, where do I begin. New coach, new QB, new defensive scheme, same stupid owner. We made some moves, none of them helped the team but we made some moves. We had Willie Parker in camp and eventually released him, when instead we could've had Brian Westbrook. We made the move for McNabb, I like the move but once again we've surrounded him with nobody's. Got Trent Williams in the draft, I like him he's kind of mean. Larry Johnson is old. We're switching to the 3-4, not sure I like it for our personnel but in a few years we'll have it. Albert Haynesworth needs to go. Our WR's are Santana Moss and Joey Galloway, really? I have zero good feeling about this year.

Onto the predictions the division champ is the New York Giants going 8-8, yeah that's right traditionally the best division the champ is gonna go 8-8. I just don't like any of the teams and don't feel anyone is a legit contender.

Washington 8-8, miss the playoffs, we just have an easier schedule than the rest, I like the direction we're going just need to get a youth movement and Shannahan's players in the system.

Dallas 7-9, who cares, of course their gonna go 10-6 and get everyone's hopes up till Romo chokes in the playoffs.

Philly 6-10, you don't get rid of all your weapons and get better. Andy Reid is a fat Walrus with a headset and won't last two more years before he's fired or has a heart attack.

Final note, watch baseball the divisions are heating up and the Wild Card is hot as well, GO GIANTS, only one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment