Friday, September 3, 2010

Nfc West

Well well well I'm here and its football time! Feel that chill in the air? Its time to enjoy another year of football cause to be honest we don't really know if we'll see it next year. So I'm going to start and tell you (Derek) what I think about the Nfc West.
1. 49ers. They really win this division by default. Alex Smith really isn't a starter. They live and die with Frank Gore. D is alright but it looks wwwwaaaaayyyy better playing Seattle and St. Louis twice a year. I don't think anybody will challenge them.
2. Cardnials. So this team had a hell of a turn over. They lost way to much to really contend. Losing Kurt Werner and gaining Derek Anderson is well comparing Megan Fox to Rosie O' Donnell. Woof. Beanie Wells has bust tattooed on is forehead. Hes a hell of a back but it seems like a five year old could kick his ass. Defense is suspect. Lost some good players but this weak division will help em out.
3. Seahawks. I can't take Pete Carroll serious. I don't think he really wants to do this. I mean at USC it was easy to get talent. I mean show em great weather some basket weaving classes and a Playboy of the girls hell any guy would commit. Just hope he doesn't pull a Steve Spurrier and start pick up old players left and right. Well Matt Hasselbeck is about injury prone as Beanie Wells. They have about four backs and no wide receivers. So I don;t know who they will throw to. The d well at least linebackers and corners are alright. Been looking for pass rush for while now. Plus their shit green uni's no thanks.
4. Rams. In a shocker huh? Well at least they have a qb for the future. I'm not sold but a lot of people are drinking the kool aid on him. No o line in like ten yrs. No defense ever. I hope Steven Jackson demands a trade. He's way to good to be doing this year after year.

No comments:

Post a Comment