Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tunes?

Sitting around wondering to write about. Brandon Marshall, no. The NBA, hell no. NHL playoffs, don't watch enough to have an educated opinion, on that note, let's go Pens. I figured it's been a while why not just let everyone know what's getting heavy rotation threw my ears these days. Here's a top ten of sorts.
  1. Then entire Breaking Benjamin album Dear Agony. I love this album been listening to it in my car constantly.
  2. Liar by Rains, never heard of this band. Pretty awesome song heard it on Octane on satellite radio. Comes in with just the singer, pretty low key song, but still rocks.
  3. Dragonfly by Shaman's Harvest, I think everyone is in love with song currently, it's awesome and can't wait to hear more from this band from Missouri.
  4. Miracle by Nonpoint, I've been with these guys from the beginning have their first album, love all their songs. They've changed their sound as the years have gone on, but they still rock.
  5. Fire it Up by Thousand Foot Krutch haven't always been a huge fan but this song just gets me pumped. If only I still played sports between this song and Your going down by Sick Puppies I don't think we'd ever lost at anything. Ok that was a lie but you get how awesome the song is.
  6. Spaceship by Puddle of Mudd, can't figure these guys out. I've liked them from the start, but then they disappear for a while then come back. Spaceship is an awesome song, and the video has the Nitro Circus guys in it so it's pretty cool.
  7. Why Don't we just Dance by Josh Turner, gotta have at least one country song on the list. I like it, good song, and fun video.
  8. Seems like I always have and old song on heavy rotation and this song is way old, Life's Been Good by Joe Walsh. That's right Joe Walsh from the Eagles, this song is so awesome and I still get excited to hear it.
  9. Wars by Hurt, I've always liked Hurt, their dark like Staind only a little bit harder. Would like to see them live in a club sometime think up close and personal would be better than at a huge venue.
  10. Scream With Me by Mudvayne, awesome song, awesome band nothing else to say.
  11. F*** The Po-Po by Corey Smith, if you haven't check this guy from Georgia out, you should. He's bluesy and has a really good tunes, F the Po-Po is just my favorite. His live album Outtakes from the Georgia Theatre is really good.
So there you have it my current top 10 or so, if you haven't heard all the tunes give them a listen and let me know what you think. A little feedback never hurt anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment