Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wonderings April Edition

I know I promised lots of posts, but of course been busy, and haven't had much time to reflect. After the draft, baseball, and a couple of races I'll just go to the wonderings and get all the thoughts out in one swoop, here we go again I wonder........

why Mel Kiper Jr. has a job, all he does at ESPN is rate players and project where they will go in the draft. He had Jimmy Clausen 4th, are you kidding me 4th, apparently this guy doesn't know jack, he was off by a round and half. Yet, we're supposed to listen when he writes an article about grades, you have got to be kidding me.

how big a difference it is between Trent Williams and Russell Okung, I missed when we picked at 4, but I'm guessing everyone was going nuts. Why, because in your warped mind Okung was so much better. I don't question Mike Shannahan when it comes to lineman, if he felt Williams is better than so be it.

what the Bronco's were thinking Tim Tebow, really? If you wanted him wait until Clausen was gone then go get him.

if the Browns got the biggest gift in the draft, I love Colt McCoy.

why Todd McShay has a job, he said the Browns were gonna have to trade into the first round to get Colt, instead he makes it to the 3rd, cheese and rice are draft "experts" annoying.

who is the guy San Diego traded up to get, I don't remember his name, or ever heard of him.

if anyone is better than Tim Lincecum, nough said.

if this knee surgery is making Denny Hamlin better, since surgery, he's won at Texas and 4th at Dega. This weekend he's at home at Richmond, he could win again. Before surgery 15th in points, now 9th not to mention the terrible finish at Phoenix. This could be the year and with him not worried about his knee he's racing better.

if Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson feud is for real. If it is I can't wait for episode 3. In case you missed it they had word at Texas and Dega. So far I'm with Jeff, his comments have been classic. On the radio in Texas, "4-Time seems a little upset." That was awesome.

if I'm really going to two games next year, the Skins play at St. Louis and Chicago, I want to go to both.

what channel is VS?

what happened to the Caps, up 3-1 and then lose the series, as Pens fan I love it.

if Dana White is for real, he said if Anderson Silva acts a fool again he's out of the UFC, believe when I see it.

if the Brewers think they can get through this season with this pitching staff? I wanna cheer for the Crew, but why have all these offensive weapons but not have anyone who can shut down the other team.

if the Giants can keep this up, all 5 starters are pitching well, the bullpen is doing ok, the offense has been streaky, the offense needs to be more consistent to make a real run.

when Buster Posey is gonna get the call, it better be soon this kid a legit hitter and is above average defensively as a catcher, the Giants need him get him up.

are the NBA playoffs still on? Why do I hate basketball so much.

why ESPN is in love with Roy Halladay, he pitches well they talk all day about him, where my boy Timmy does the exact same stuff yet still no talk. That's bull who has 2 trophy's? Timmy that's right.

how long Ryan Howard will be the second highest paid player in baseball, Albert Pujols is about to get a new deal and he better be making more than A-Rod and Howard.

if anyone realizes baseball is a long season, give Jason Heyward a break he'll break out of this slump.

No comments:

Post a Comment