Friday, December 28, 2012

Year in review

For today's post I'm just gonna put up a bunch of videos of stuff I remember from the last year, most are sports but some aren't here we go.

Probably the song of the summer.
Best Speech of the year

Shot of the year, I know it's from April so you might of forgotten about it.

Hit of the year perfectly legal, he lowered the shoulder and the BOOM
Hall of fame broadcast John Miller
I know it's long but Jeff Gordon is such a tough guy
My favorite Bryce Harper moments of the year
Hey sexy lady
 
My favorite 2 moments of the year
 
 
 
 
 
See you next year where I'll have plenty to say about the playoffs and we're less than 2 months away from NASCAR season starting.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see Bubba's amazing shot again, but wish you had included the Golf Boys video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The golf boys video wasn't from this year, sorry had to be from 2012. I read on Bubba's twitter they were doing a 2nd video

      Delete