Friday, March 29, 2013

Somethig for the Fellas

   Took a day off so figured I'd blog a little.  About a month ago I posted a question on twitter about hot singers in music videos.  It got me thinking maybe I should find some of the best girl singer music videos do a mini-post about it, and hey at least the research will be fun.  Well I guess this is gonna really sexist but I don't care here are some of my hottest chicks who sing music videos.

Maybe one of my favorite videos off all time Mariah Carey, Honey.  She may be annoying now but holy hell when she jumps in the pool, WOW is all I can say.
Britney Spears, Baby One More Time, classic video and when I was 16 I couldn't stop watching it.

Christina Aguilera, Come on Over, my god when she shakes her ass, it could make a 17 year old boy lose his mind.  Dirrty was close but Come on Over has been my favorite of hers forever.

My first new school girl Katy Perry California Gurls is awesome, not to mention the fact she's naked for most of the video.
My only group video is the Pussycat Dolls, Don't Cha, not much else to say.
How about a sports reference, Eric Decker's girlfriend is blazing and so is her video for Wanted, Jessie James
Speaking of Athlete wives Carrie Underwood is probably the most gorgeous girl in country music.
Another sports related person, Jennifer Lopez (part owner of the Dolphins), Love Don't Cost a Thing.  She has a great ASSets in this video.
My girl Rihanna turned heads when she first came out
How can I do a list without Beyonce, I'm on record she's not my favorite but she's pretty hot
AND finally Christina Milian, not the best musician but who cares.


Well that's all I got, I probably forgot some nice ladies if I did feel free to tell me.  Enjoy and if I lost some female readers, so be it, but this is a sports blog and you gotta take it.  Follow me on twitter @derekbredeson and stay tuned for my regular Monday post.

No comments:

Post a Comment