Saturday, August 22, 2009

Farve

Green Bay hows that knife feeling? God I love it! Finally after having to listen to Packer fans for years on how great Farve is and he stabs you in the back! Awesome! The only way this could get any better was if he was a Bear. I understand both Farve and the Packers stance on the situation on the matter last summer. I realize there is a time when you have to move on but it usually doesn't work out any better. If Aaron Rodgers doesn't win a Super Bowl for the Packers will you think differently than your thinking right now? I understand Brett lost that N.F.C. Championship game but he also got you there. If Farve was there last year would they be as bad as they where? Just wondering not saying it was Rodgers fault. So now he is a trader and his loyalty is being questioned. Do us fans forget they really don't care as long as they get paid. Now that Farve is a Viking they became the sexy pick to win the N.F.C. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! A forty year old qb and a dumb ass coach! That's an evil combo. Brad Childress is terrible folks he won't take them anywhere. So Packer fans enjoy your three cheese sandwich and M.g.d and I'll just keep laughing. In closing I just want to say Nick Barnett your a tool and I'd laugh if somebody took your knee out in that Viking game

1 comment:

  1. I have one thing to add. Get off Favre's ass for wanting to play, it takes a team to sign him. You wanna be mad at someone be mad at the Vikes. I wanna play in the NFL too but nobody is signing me so I guess I'll stay retired. That's all.

    ReplyDelete