Friday, August 28, 2009

Response

Chris you did it to me, now I gotta send it back, my thoughts on your thoughts.

1. Truly sad,
2. You think anyone on Denver's D is good enough to get to him, umm no
3. Case in point, Thunder Collins
4. Duh
5. Injuries suck
6. Preseason doesn't count, he's had two years.
7. As an owner of Crabtree I agree
8. Next year, what about Richmond, I think he wins there, anyway I'm pretty sure he's never gonna win a championship, and yes Chris was there from the begining, not like the bandwagon Jr. lovers who liked him after his dad died and it was cool.
9. We know my thoughts on Plax, with Stallworth call the judge, it's bull.
10. Not sure maybe everyone got tested so they cycled off?
11. When retard owner Dan Snyder keeps an offense for more than one year, also if we could get a WR over 5'10" to stay healthy it would help.
12. Agreed
13. Lump Vick in with Plax, just dumb, too dumb, look at the history, water bottle, dog fighting, and going to Philly, just dumb.
14. You think it was him, or was it someone pulling his strings, good way to get around the rule though, know your going pro so by time they find out your gone.
15. The more I find out, the less I worry.
16. You shouldn't love yourself so much me.
17. Ok but not on ESPN there has to be something better to show.
18. What is it the Ravens and rookies, do they feel it necassary to get on Sportscenter with the anchor going, "welcome to the NFL, rookie" I think it's just ESPN's love of Ray Lewis, can't wait till he retires.
19. Real sad, hey I missed it is Will Power ok, everyone not named Chris just went, "Who the F is Will Power?"
20. Rivers I get, Eli sucks
21. Hey K.C. aren't you K.C. yeah that's what I thought, remeber when you were good, it wasn't b.c of a QB, it was O-line and Defense, maybe you should go back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment