Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oh I Don't Know

So I'm gonna do the wonderings

1. Is it sad I'm pulling for the Yankees this year? I'm enjoying the empire this year.

2. I'm scared shitless of the Bears going to Denver this weekend. I'm not sure if the bounty on Bin Laden is as high as the one on Jay Cutler. I don't chew my finger nails but I may start for oh 30 mins.

3. Did Bo Pelini not read the Tom Osborne guide to winning titles? If you didn't know Pelini kicked off talented running back Quentin Castille for undisclosed reasons. Hello in Nebraska you don't kick off talent you turn your head. Go Big Red!

4. Cubs Suck

5. Mets Suck

6. Tavaris Jackson hey way to show you got game. A little to late.

7. Andre Smith and Michael Crabtree you both are morons. Andre don't you remember a few months ago most teams weren't going to draft you ? Maybe he is barginging to get more tee shirts. Fat guys shouldn't run shirtless. Crabtree you where hurt the whole draft process umm sign. I know you feel you where a top five pick but well you where hurt. Quit your bitching.

8. Dale Jr. showing life about time. Next year a win! Gotta keep your head high. Been a fan for his whole career ask Derek so i get to be negative.

9. I do feel sorry for Plax. You shoot yourself and get two years. Donte Stallworth man o man kills somebody drunk serves a month! Are you f@c$$$$ing kidding me. Money gets you out of things and money makes you an example. I love being broke I'm screwed anyway.

10. What happened to home run the second half of the year?

11. When will the Skins find an offense? Answer please Derek

12. Brandon Marshall vs. The Broncos. We need to get the Ufc to keep the hype up. This is going to get bloody before it gets better.

13. Hey Mike Vick don't f this up. I know its one drink just do it at home. Tony Dungy is way to nice of person for you screw this up.

14. Derrick Rose wow I'm starting to feel great about him being the face of the Bulls. Not really.

15. Hoping things work out for Micheal Beasley. That's an evil thing.

16. Can't believe I was suckered into the T.O show. Its so bad and I can't stop watching I fell trapped.

17. Preseason football is better than no football.

18. Was glad Mark Sanchez made it out of that game last night. Hey look out!

19. Its sad that all open wheel racing in the Us has to talk about is Danica. Make your mind up.

20. The price tag for Eli Manning and Phillip Rivers is whoa. That's a lot of coin.

21. Matt Cassell getting pushed by Brodie Croyle. Hey K.C didn't you just give Cassell a big time extension. Not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment