Monday, August 10, 2009

My Thoughts on Wonderings

So I told Derek I was going to give my two cents on Wonderings

1. Come on Db dont hate. Not a huge fan(he bailed on Nebraska in college). Hes got a heck of an arm just didnt go to a big qb school. So he may not have the best mechanics, but with time he might pan out. Speaking of J.P. good luck the U.F.L

2. With everybody drafting or signing players to play the wildcat not anytime soon. But the new fad may be the Titans and their fake punt. Not bad.

3. Yes he loves me some me.

4. Devin Hester and Greg Olsen. They will be fine.

5. Don't get me started. There is not enough time in the day to answer that. I think he got last years 5 car.

6. No. Football anyone?

7. We have beaten ourselves up for over one hundred years. We are numb to pain. Beer solves a lot of problems.

8. The Giants became irrelevant when they went to the west coast. They play sports out there?

9. Never or maybe a near death experience will help. Just saying it may help.

10. Cause that Farve guy asked for his release to retire. I think Clemens will do a hell of job all he has to do is take the snap turn and hand off.

11. 4th. Sorry hardest division in the league. Philly NyG Dallas Wash.

12. I hate G.B. and Oklahoma seriously just go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment