Friday, September 25, 2009

Fantasy matchup week 3

The hits keep coming, this is why I shouldn't have days off. I may put up two posts today. Anyway, back to our weekly feature of the fantasy matchup. This weeks game a match made out of love. It's the 2nd place team Addicted to GJ85, whose owner if Abby, facing the LAST PLACE Big Dawg's Pack, owned by her boyfriend Greg. I'm not by these too who reside in Green Bay, so I can't see the smack talk around their lives. I can imagine though, and the fact she's undefeated is probably not helping Greg's cause. Enough about that onto the matchups, hopefully I don't put the curse on anyone this week.

AGJ..............................BDP.......................Advantage
Neckbeard..................Matt Schaub.........AGJ, not sure what Schaub will show up and Denver plays Oakland
Larry Fitz...................Andre Johnson.....BDP, top 2 fantasy WR's coming into the year, AJ has been better
Justin Gage................Marques Colston..BDP, New Orleans never stops scoring
Face Puncher.............Tana Moss............AGJ, Steve Smith is better, the Skins can't fine the Endzone
Frank Gore.................Steven Jackson...AGJ Gore is a beast
Marion Barber............Kevin Smith........BDP, Detroit won't win, but Smith always scores
John Carlson...............J-Witt DAWG.....BDP, only b/c not sure who's at QB for Seattle
Nate Kaeding..............Neil Rackers........Push, both are at home, how do you break down Kickers?
Dallas...........................San Diego.............AGJ, they play Carolina and Mr. Turnover, Jake Delhomme

So the matchups are even at 4-4, so now what? I'm gonna have to take AGJ because where she loses on the matchup her players are closer than the BDP. Also, if I pick her to win and she loses and I win I'm the only undefeated team left. I say she wins 122-118.

No comments:

Post a Comment