Friday, September 25, 2009

More Fun

At the top of the page it says, "Sports and more fun," well so far it's all been sports and no more fun, unless you don't count Nascar as a sport. I'm thinking today what could be my first more fun topic, and then it hit me. My step-brother Greg asks me everytime I see him, Derek what you listening to these days? So since I haven't seen him lately I throw down my top ten tracks that have been in heavy rotation in my ears.

1. Your going down, Sick Puppies awesome song great hook and the "fist in your face and your face on the floor" gets me jacked, I wish I still played competative sports this song would be on my playlist every game.

2. Champagne, Cavo another great hook rocking song, however kind of feel these guys are going to be a Nickleback, Theory of a Deadman type band, not truly hard just sort of on a few songs.

3. Again, Flyleaf if anyone knows my taste, I like chick lead singers. The long awaited somphmore effort from Flyleaf is coming and this song is good, a little Goddish but still good.

4. Boots On, Randy Houser, oh boy I swore when I was 16 I'd NEVER like country well guess what, I love this song, it's pretty sweet and the video is even better.

5. Jars, Chevelle these guys keep surprising me, never been a huge fan but everytime they come out with something new I'm like this is good. I'm coming around, I wasn't a huge Korn supporter either, then one day it clicked and I was like whoa, maybe that's where I'm heading with Chevelle.

6. Seasons, The Veer Union pretty rockin track, always like a rock song with a good hook and this has it.

7. Let it Rock, Kevin Rudolf I know I know I'm all over the map here, but dude you can't deny this song, when it plays in "The Hangover" your like dude this song fits this movie and these dudes so well, another song that would be in my playlist if I still played sports.

8. Hey You, 311 been a long time since these guys showed up, sweet track and totally their sound, if you don't like 311 check them out again, and if you still don't please don't talk to me.

9. Shoots and Ladders, KoRn old school I know, but I've had it in my car for about a month now and I still get jacked everytime I hear it, Bagpipes rock, also a 9a, Clown also a sweet ass song.

10. Happy, Mudvayne another older song but I have this thing everytime I hear it I have to listen to it again, think of a song you've heard in your life where your like, that rocks I gotta hear it again right now? Pretty sure I've never done that, but I do it everytime I hear this song.

I gotta throw a bonus track at you and save the hate mail please I know I'm different but "If You Seek Amy" by Britney is a freaking good song, and guess what she's crazy I know but there is still something about her, maybe it's because when she broke out I was 16 and so was she and damn she was hot, sometimes you can't run from your past. When it turns out Meghan Fox is a nut job all you guys will understand what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment