Friday, September 4, 2009

NFC West

Well well the division nobody cares about. Name the four teams in the NFC West, thinking, thinking, still thinking, Rams? Yeah that's right the Rams, 49ers, Seahawks, and Cardinals. Half the division is birds, and one isn't even real, no such thing as a seahawk. Anyway, I'm not gonna go deep into the teams here just the predictions with little notes behind each team, as if you care anyway.

Loving Seattle, new coach, same QB, new WR in TJ Houshmandzadeh, you forgot he went there I know. Mora is a D minded coach so I gotta hope the D is better, I can't even name two guys on their D to be honest, Tatupu is he still there? They have like 3 RB's and they play the 9ers and Rams twice, plus they steal one from Arizona they got this.
I'll take the Cards second, they'll miss the playoffs, Super Bowl hangover. The Anquan Boldin thing being unresolved, of course that was the story last year and he outperformed Larry all season, just not in the playoffs, where Fitz blew up. Warner is 108 and due to be hurt around week 3, Beanie Wells stinks, and well I just don't like them.
The 49ers will be a few games below .500, will have 3 or 4 different QB's one penis showing coach, I love Samurai but really your penis. They do play the Rams twice, which is nice. Ever improving D, with a great LB in Patrick Willis, if anyone belongs in a 4-3 it's him, but I think they switched to a 3-4. I'm serious Willis could be the next Urlacher for sure. Did I mention I love this kid.
Let us not forgot the Rams. I have a heavy heart for my buddy Adam, a Rams fan to the bone, but oh boy, they stink. I'll put them as the favorite in the Sam Bradford sweepstakes, I know Detroit stinks but St. Louis is BAD. They've cut every guy from the Super Bowl teams, have zero at the QB position, no real playmakers on D, not sure if they even have an O-line.

Now a tangent, if Sam Bradford comes out, and Colt McCoy is in the draft, who do you take? Both are bonafide studs with all the tools, not just good college players like Tebow. I mean if your planning for a future QB this is a good year to tank maybe go 1-15 or 2-14 to get in them top two spots. Not you Detroit, you made your bed with Stafford, but St. Louis, Buffalo, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Kansas City, and Oakland, you would all have a hard time passing on those two guys. One more thing when you lose don't punch people,

No comments:

Post a Comment