Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Wonderings September 24

So it's been a whole month since I gave some wonderings, so here we go again. I wonder.....

what's up in Philly, DMC still is not back, Vick can play, they have Garcia, and yet of the 3 pro bowlers, Kolb is starting this weekend, ladies and gentlemen the Walrus with a headset Andy Reid.

how long before Dallas gives up on Tony Romo, just b/c he smiles pretty for ESPN they refuse to bash him.

why Derrick Brooks is on my TV right now? I'm pretty sure he'd be in the top 20 lb's in the NFL right now.

why my job hates me, I'm leaving Sunday morning on what will prove to be at least an 18 hour drive, so that means, no NFL and no race for me to watch, CRAP.

how many more picks will Jake Delhomme throw this year maybe 30?

if I'm gonna get burned for drinking San Fran's Kool-Aid, I haven't watched them play yet, but whoa I'm impressed. I know I have one sister who is happy with this start.

if you realize baseball is still on?

who the Skins coach is gonna be next year?

who the Skins QB is gonna be next year?

why Dan Snyder doesn't just sell the team, to make Redskins Nation HAPPY!!!!

why people aren't allowed to refer to their team as "we," damn right I'm gonna say we when I talk about the Skins, according to me, I've been with the team longer than the current players, so guess what, it's us. I'll also use our.

could this be the year the Yanks get by the Angels?

if Tiger Woods really needs to win this FedEx Cup thing and get another 10 million, come on dude let it go and let Stricker win this he actually "needs" the money.

if Jeff Reed has a camera on him right now at practice?

if the Saints 7 on 7 at practice is "must see TV," I bet you'd watch it, could you imagine?

how long before Lane Kiffin is coaching at Texas A&M Kingsville, addicted to pain killers and doubling as head football and golf coach.

if anyone figured out the above statement is the career path Ryan Leaf took, accept he wasn't the head football coach, just QB's coach, but let's face it he wasn't head coach material.

if the Giants are gonna pony up and give Tim Lincecum some freaking money this winter, this guy is worth it, 650 thousand this year, pretty sure he's the best bargain in sports.

if "wait till next" has been uttered yet, by a certain team from a certain town with a certain coach who's name may or may not be Ditka? Ok his name is Pinella but you get it.

if the Pack are maybe regretting not bringing back that Tauscher guy?

if Chaz Ochocinco is back, I think he changed his name b/c he didn't wanna be the 2nd best Johnson WR in the league.

if anyone will ever comment on the blog, I appreciate the readers and would like some accknowledgement you've been here, or if it's just me and Chris talking cross country on the web instead of text messaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment