Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nfc North

So Derek has put me in charge of the north and south divisions. I'll start with the NFC north where my beloved Bears play. First off I'll say all four teams improved. Three of the four with new qbs. This division is going to come down to the wire. I'm of course going to be bias since I'm a Bears fan and of course hates Gb. I'll just go from team to team with a little info on each.
Chicago. What an off season for the Bears. For the first time since Jimmy Mac we have a qb. And yes hes a punky qb. Matt Forte is going to love not having that eighth man in the box. Wrs wont be a problem I dont believe. With Olsen, Hester, and Forte they'll be fine. You where their wrs last year? Ya nobody. Rod Marinelli takes over an underachieving defensive line. Its early but it looks like they are playing harder. Weakest part of this team is dbs. Nathan Vasher has gone from a pro blower to an easy guy to pick on.
Minnesota. Hope comes in the right arm and cracked rib of a soon to be forty year old qb. Well that's not good. I know it will never happen but when they play Detroit why don't they let T Jack start and play those games? Do they really need Farve to play those games to win? No. Percy Harvin is going to make a lot of teams go Oops should have had that guy. I know hes an idiot. Why the hell would you go to the combine with pot in your system. Moron. But that speed makes you forget about the pot thing. The biggest thing I hate about the Vikings is the Williams boys. Great dts of course the best in the league. They both failed a drug test last year and are fighting it in Minnesota courts. Ya like they are ever going to say your guilty. So if and when they are suspended it will be for four games. They should be out the first four games but that's not going to happen as of now. Their first four games are Cleveland, Detroit, San Fran, and Gb. Ummm not to difficult, well three out of the four. So keep fighting guys here's when I hope you do get suspended. Starting week 6, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Gb, and their bye week. That could easily be 0-3. And like I said before any team having faith in Brad Childress is going to pay for that. Hes a terrible coach very questionable play caller on a very hot seat. Desperate times call for desperate measures like hugging Brett Farve at the airport. Aww how cute.
Green Bay. O how i hate thee. So I'm sitting here thinking what can I say nice. Still thinking. On to Detroit.
Detroit. Call me nuts but they aren't going 0-16 again. Ballsy aren't I. So Sam Bradford should be a very serviceable qb to build around. O wait he stayed in school and had to take Matthew Stafford. Well he isn't no Bradford but he looks good. Kevin Smith and Calvin Johnson are great building blocks. Look out folks this team isn't going to be a push over. Well maybe so but next year they'll turn some heads. Check out this lb unit. Ernie Simms, Larry Foote, and Julian Peterson that's pretty good. So now on to my predictions. Does my opinion matter? Nope but oh well.

1st. Da Bears. Cutler and the leagues easiest schedule that should help.
2nd. Minnesota. Made the playoffs last year with Jackson should do it with Farve. But I really think if the Williams boys get suspended late the Packers could overtake them.
3rd. Green Bay. Injury prone running back. Switching to a 3-4 could hurt them. I know the d looks good in preseason but a whole game will show how good you are. B.j. Raji looks like a beast. There I said something nice.
4th. In a shocker Detroit. Not as bad as you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment